Friday, October 23, 2009

The Supper Club

"What should I make for dinner tonight?" It’s the age old dilemma. Well, last night I didn’t have to answer that question … because of the supper club. Several weeks ago, I was having dinner with some friends and it was so yummy and so fun and so friendly that we decided to do dinner together every week. There was some trouble getting started, but I think we're getting better.
Last night was Beth’s turn and she did great! On the menu was chicken parmesan with mashed potatoes and a glass of kiwi-strawberry-cranberry juice. It was all very delicious and filling. After eating, we played the “draw-a-pig-personality-test” game -- apparently, I am a detail oriented optimist. It was a lot of and I can’t wait ‘til next week. Thanks Beth!


Total Cost: $15 when it’s my turn. $0 when it’s someone else’s turn.

No comments: