Monday, May 18, 2009

Kicking the Habit


English Toffee. One of my favorite candies. I have always liked it, but lately it's been getting out of control. It started in Maine when Janet and I would go shopping together and pick up some candy at the check out line. I would always get an English Toffee candy bar (which will remain nameless). Since then, I would get one every few days after work. Then it was up to every day. THEN, last week, Kopps was serving English-Toffee-candy-bar custard (I got two scoops). This was starting to get out of hand. Where would it end?!

On Friday it came to a head. I stopped by the drug store for my English toffee candy bar fix and decided to pick up an extra three or four to keep in my desk. By the time I went to bed, they were ALL gone.

bleh.

Since then I haven't been able to look at another English toffee candy bar.

Total Cost: $2.50 worth of candy bars. Small price to pay to get my life back!

No comments: